Friday, July 20, 2007

Quality-time with my Boy







As a Father, one of the best feelings I have had so far is being able to lie with Luke and just stare at him, and fall asleep with him. It's funny. One day I was asleep with him, and later Joyce told me I was snoring right in his face, and he was just staring at me. I just love looking at him, and hearing him breath or make noises. I laugh sometimes when we fall asleep and I open my eyes and he's staring at me. What cracks me up even more is when I am asleep and I feel him touch my face, or punch me, or scratch me. I love it!

1 comment:

the isaacs said...

awwwww...that is so cute how he stares at you, tobe...and apparently he likes to be lying next to your snoring self better than someone else we know ;) love, love, love all the black and white pics!