Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to San Antone

Man, San Antonio was wonderful! The weather was beautiful. It was an action-packed trip, and plenty of fun. Our roadtrip led us to the Radisson Hill Country Resort in San Antone. We spent the evening there, then headed to SeaWorld the next day. We had a lot of fun. We'll have to do this again, right D, B, and G?


Before....

After...
On the Riverwalk...
At the pool...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE. HE IS SUCH A LITTLE BOY NOW!

Here's Father and Son, playing with the Dolphin (why do they smell like canned Tuna?)
I don't know what to say...
As unflattering as this is for me, I am willing to sacrifice my public standing to share this sweet, sweet picture :)
Luke is genuinely frightened of this stuffed tiger at the Riverwalk Rainforest Cafe. I wonder why they did not do the usual addiiton of long eyelashes or lipstick or smile to soften the tiger's image. Thanks to Donnie and Brenda for showing this to us... you know, Luke doesn't eat Frosted Flakes anymore (just kidding!).



No comments: